Tuesday 20 July 2010

with love from Zoe to Alex

Before we left Florida (see previous post) Zoe made a few gifts for Alex to remember her by. The first is this fab drawing, the second was a recording of the lullaby she sang to him over there, so now, whenever he gets fretful I can pull out my phone and play it to him. It's worked pretty well so far but whenever I play it Alex does look around for Zoe no it's clearly substitute for the real thing :-)

I'm not quite sure if the audio has exactly worked but at the bottom of this post you should be able to play the recording of the lovely Zoe singing her Icelandic lullaby for Alex. (Zoe - I hope you don't mind.) Snulla... I can't remember the words so in English so if anyone is interested I will need your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...