Wednesday 28 July 2010

What now?

Now that Amma has gone home, Alex and I are just the tiniest bit at a loss for things to do. Initially I was nervous about venturing off to far flung places with a 3/4 month old bubby but now that it's all over and mum's gone back to Australia... well... I'm in need of diversion, entertainment, variety perhaps... our little West London flat just doesn't seem, I don't know, 'big' enough any more.

So I'm going to make a pledge to venture out with Alex more often, trying new things and making the most summer in the UK.

Oh dear, I've published the idea now so I'm going to prove it and actually document my adventures...

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! Do you want to BBQ not this weekend but next? Nothing fancy (dress up) just a regular BBQ xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...