Sunday 23 May 2010

What's with the hair?

Everyone who meets Alex for the first time, and sometimes the second and third time says one thing to me "have you put gel in his hair?".

Firstly... seriously, would any vaguely reasonable mother put styling products on her 7 week old son?

Secondly... what are you trying to say about my beautiful baby boy's barnet?

Thirdly... OK, I kind of see your point... he looks a lot like he's trying to grow a mohawk. I have made vain attempts to tame his enthusiastic locks but his hair has a life of its own. Perhaps a visit to the hairdresser is in order after all...

2 comments:

  1. I have finally gotten around to posting your pressie... if only I included some hair gel! Check out my blog post today -- I'd be interested to see your list now your baby is on-board!!
    http://bubbymakesthree.blogspot.com/2010/05/must-buy-or-complete-waste-of-money.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayee... we're excited about the forthcoming pressie. Will have a think about best and worse purchases - I'm sure I have a long list.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...