Wednesday 26 May 2010

The bottom lip wobble

Looking at most of our pictures you would think that our baby is a perfect angel, forever smiling contentedly, sleeping peacefully or moving between the two. Well, of this is the case most of the time I assure you...hmm... but there are the occasional moments when things are not quite so peaceful.

Friends have told us to make sure we capture these grumpy moments as well. We'd hate to forget that sad face, in particular the bottom lip wobble which tells us he's hungry, or tired, or tired and hungry or some variation on those two. I know we shouldn't really be celebrating the cry but he does look sooo cute when he's upset, as i'm sure you'll agree.

Tomorrow he is having his first vaccination and I'm already worried that we'll uncover a new and possibly less cute cry when the doctor comes at him with a huge needle!

2 comments:

  1. omg I am sorry to say this out loud van........... but this is the first time I reckon he looks a lot like you!!!!!! esp that bottom pic ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm... I'll try not to take that personally my dear. Although I think he looks cute in those pics anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...