Sunday 2 May 2010

The search for the Sasquatch is over...

At times it's hard to believe that Bigfoot (Alex), is only three weeks old . For people that haven't met him in the flesh, imagine Clint Eastwood as a baby- and you get the picture. He just looks old. In his future I see groups of babies huddled around the corner of Mothercare, willing him through the doors to buy their formula. He'd never get 'carded'.
To add to the situation, his beloved mother loves dressing him in what i term 'little worker mans clothes'.
Though utterly, completely cute- I swear that while she's fussing with the complicated combination of straps and buttons, I see him glance over her shoulder at me, his big blue eyes begging for me to intervene. Yep for the minute, this little man loves big comfort, no pomp of ceremony, just the simplicity of a cotton babygrow, and who can blame him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...