Saturday 23 April 2011

Am I creating a future couch potato?


I started work on Monday - after 13 months of not working... more on that later. The day before I returned to work I went to the baby shop to spend the voucher grandpa had given Alex for Christmas. OK, you might call it a guild present but I came back with this very cute and kind of stylish toddler sized rocking chair. He wasn't 100% sure about it when it first appeared in the lounge room it didn't take long for him to become a fan. in fact, one morning after i'd left for work he crawled over to his chair, climbed in, made him self comfortable and started watching TV. Not exactly a habit I want him to get used too but the photo Haydn sent me was so cute and really made my morning at work. I think my new workmates were a bit sick of seeing it.

I think he looks like a little old man with his knee up here


In fact, even as I type I'm watching Alex get into and out of his chair and rock it while he does. I think that classifies as a hit, and as a bonus, it's a baby friendly thing that actually matches the rest of our furniture. And yes, there is a baby foot stool to go with it. Hilarious!

1 comment:

  1. CUTE but what what WHAT is this about a job? Call me? Immediately?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...