Monday 9 August 2010

Hammock Love

I have had a bit of an obsession with things than bounce and sway since I was a child, I've never been a fan of roller-coasters but those swingy chair rides that fly in the air were my favourite. Well having a bubby has just served to increase my obsession with baby bouncers of every shape and size, his gorgeous baby hammock bed and more I'm probably still to discover.

I've always been a fan of hammocks but when we visited some friends a few weeks ago and saw their lounge room with this amazing set-up I had to take lots of photos in the hope of one day re-creating it.



Keep in mind this is a central London apartment on a fairly busy road but the room was made so peaceful by the hammock and as you can see from the pictures Alex shares my love of all things bright and hammocky (is that a word?). I did suggest that Alex, Haydn and I could move into their lounge for a few months but with a baby of their own due at the end of the year they were less inclined to my suggestion. So I'm left to the photos and the dreams of finding a house with a bay window and a hammock of my own... I mean 'our' own of course :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...