Tuesday 24 April 2012

Flashing at little girls






The weekend before last while Dad was working away all with the kids at Nickelodeon - Alex and I and a few friends went to the Royal National Park, about an hour or so south of where we live.




I'd never been before and discovered a combination of beauty (lagoon, waterfall, secluded beach) with a good dose of practical (toilets, BBQ facilities, picnic areas) thrown in for good measure.

After a super delicious BBQ lunch we wondered down to the beach.




I interrupt this blog post to mention the fact that it's mid Autumn - almost winter and we can all not just have a picnic but also go to the beach and actually swim without earning some sort of 'surviving extreme conditions' badge. This has to be why moved back to Australia.




In an (increasingly frequent) organisational oversight, I failed to bring swimmers for myself or Alex. So I resorted to splashing about in my dress and Alex went nudie (because he's only 2 so can get away with such things). He actually attracted the attention of a little girl who seemed in equal parts fascinated and horrified at his blatant disregard for the conventions of polite society. He responded by splashing in the water with his bum in the air.








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Royal National Park

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...