Monday 2 January 2012

a new years non-resolution

I don't do new years resolutions - they don't last and I've always felt that spring is a better time to give birth to new plans and reinvent yourself.

But if I was to have just one...

itsy bitsy resolution

for the beginning of 2012

It really should be to update this blog more.

Being this full time worker, toddler wrangler, swimming coach, partner, lego builder, friend, cook, cleaner, family member etc. etc... ah, enough with the excuses... The truth is I love updating this little blog about my beloved Alex. It's just one of the long list of things (see above) I procrastinate about.


So for my new year's non-resolution I vow to make more an effort to update this little blog... or something. For the friends and family who enjoying taking a peek at how little Alex is progressing, for the random strangers who stumble across it and for the little man himself to one day look back on his early years and perhaps understand a little more about himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...