Thursday 31 March 2011

A present for mum on his birthday

Alex turned 1 today - can you believe it? I can't, in fact I think I'll continue to deny it and call him 'my baby' for at least another 7 years.

So far we have spent most of his birthday on Skype. In fact, I think that is what Skype is specifically designed for, grandparents, great grandparents, aunties to wish happy birthday to their respective grandkiddies, nephews etc.



And generous soul that he is, Alex has given his mum a present on his big day. He's been asleep for almost 2 hours this morning - and those that know him will know that this is an incredibly rare event. In fact I've done all my morning jobs and admin and don't actually know what to do with myself now, hence the blog update.

Chatting with Aunty Sian & opening presents




And can I just mention that in the video above, Alex is chatting to his great grandma and other family in Florida. Great grandma has very recently acquired her own skype account. If anyone tells me that technology is all bad I say... 'bah'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...