Sunday 19 December 2010

A very very short Christmas story



Setting: Bay Fair Shopping Centre, Mount Maunganui

Photographer
"Best if you keep baby looking at you and just pass him to Santa"

Baby
looks uneasy

Santa
"It's probably best that he doesn't look at me, most babies are frightened of the beard"

Mum
"Don't worry, his Dad had a beard almost as bushy until very recently" (see previous post)

Santa
"Oh really, well then..."
Turns baby towards him

Baby
Big smiles

Photographer
"Um... over here"

Baby
smiles at camera

Mum
"Job done - lets go home...
I'm sorry? that much for just one photo!"

2 comments:

  1. tee hee!!! Cute - and can u believe how expensive they are?!!
    Fern is so SERIOUS in ours... But Santa is a v serious prospect, indeed. And her stuffed-santa-toy is currently travelling - night and day - within her arms or within arms reach 24/7. Which is v sweet until next week when I have to work out a way to wean her onto the Easter bunny.... got your card, so sweet! Um, how much time do u have on your hands?! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm... yes, I have a lot of time on my hands. So much so that I made a gingerbread house prototype a few days ago, before the actual build on Christmas Eve. I might as well enjoy it while it lasts...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...