Thursday 27 May 2010

The team from my area is better than the team from your area.

Show me a camera phone, and I will fill it with photos of our cute podgy baby. Show me some baby-sized sporting apparel, and I will fill it with our cute podgy baby, have a cuppa, then continue to fill the remainder of my camera phone with photos of the two in combination.
It's weird, I've always been against pointless photos of the same thing over and over again, especially the countless photos of babies that seem to make their way into the world, but I, like the wayward factory owner who refuses to diminish his bellowing CO2 emissions, am at present, quite simply adding to the problem. How can one go from objector to mega pixel-fuelled proponent in such a short time, I'm not sure, the only thing I do know is that after becoming a dad I now find myself in two roles-one as parent the other as baby documenter.
Oh, here are some photos, note podginess and cuteness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...